Showing the world my style :)

3 January 2015

Fashion Inspiration From a Photograph

Hey guys,
I haven't been posting a lot, I know. But I PROMISE that I will posting at least once a week. This will usually be on weekends.
I find most of my fashion inspiration on Instagram and google images. I just type in things like 99s outfits, grunge outfits, vintage outfits, steal her style and things like that. But my main inspiration comes from photographs, just photographs. I wanted to share these with you guys, and maybe even be able to see how you interpret these photographs.







 

 
There is just something about these photographs that give me so much inspiration.
I hope you gained some inspiration from this post and will see you very soon (I assure you!).
Bella xx







No comments:

Post a Comment