Showing the world my style :)

24 March 2014

My first post+get to know about me

My name's Ella, but I'm usually called Bella, and this is my blog, Fashion Fizz. 
I have an unhealthy obsession with fashion and shopping and thought that I would share my passion and create a fashion blog for tweens and teens. 
This blog will include the latest trends, style steals, designer on the high street and many more. I am excited to put together quick, inexpensive outfits for different occasions and share them with you.
I am an English girl who loves fashion & writing, so I decided why not put them together and share it. I plan to post every one to three days and, don't worry, I do go shopping regularly so there will be regular hauls and look books. 
I order a pair of jujus, jelly sandals, and they arrived today; meaning there will be a opening and review post up very soon!
Bella x

No comments:

Post a Comment