Showing the world my style :)

27 March 2014

Juju Jelly Sandals Lookbook: 3 ways to style

Hey guys :)
In my Juju Jelly Sandals review, I promised a Juju look book, so here you go!
My first outfit was a cute Spring outfit. For my top I chose this cropped LA tshirt from New Look, which was £6.99. I am wearing a plain black skater skirt; also from New Look, which is £7.99, but I bought it in a recent sale for £4.00. In my hair I am wearing a half up, half down that is tied off with a daisy bun wrap from Primark. I am wearing grey frilly socks with a black frill from Dorothy Perkins, they are not still in store, but I recommend having a look at some of DP's frilly socks here
My second outfit is a daisy-based outfit. I picked out a navy t-shirt with daisies decorated across it. I'm wearing a pair of shorts which are from Primark, you can buy a pair like them from here,
here and here. I am wearing a daisy hair garland from Claire's and blue frilly socks from Primark.

My third and final outfit is just a very casual and simple outfit. My oversized Coca-cola t-shirt is from Primark and it was £6.00 when I bought it. My acid wash jeggings are from New Look and are £12.99. My check headwrap is from Forever 21 and is £3.15.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post and I have given you some inspiration on how to style your jelly sandals :)
I will not be posting until Monday xx


Bella xx

1 comment: