Showing the world my style :)

3 April 2014

Favourite spring hair accessories

For today's post, I decided to show you my favourite hair accesories for springtime. I keep all myhair accessories   in an old biscuit tin.
My first favourite springtime hair accesories is this metallic bow from Forever 21. It is a steady material and features a crocodile clip. They no longer sell these, but F21 do sell these, which are a lot like mine.
The next accessory is a daisy bun wrap from Primark for £1.50. It is very good quality and can be worn in lots of different ways.
 Next up is a gorgeous flower crown from Claires, for £7.00.

 Finally is are these scrunchies, that came in a three pack also from f21. I'm not sure that these are still sold, but if they are still being sold, I defiantly recommend them.
I'm hoping to post a lot more, I'm having trouble with uploading photographs, but I'll sort it out and there will soon be daily posts!
Thanks for reading,
Bella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment