Showing the world my style :)

5 April 2014

Small Haul: Clothing & Accesories

Today, as some of you know, I went shopping with my friend, Niamh. I promised a haul...so here it is!
The first shop we went into was Primark.
This denim skater skirt was £8.00 and is made of sturdy, denim like material.
 Next I picked up these beige socks with a black frill for £1.50.
I picked up another pair of socks, this time photo print socks with barbie dolls on them I thought that they would look great with my clear jujus.These were £2.50.
I purchased a pinky cream beanie, that was reduced from £2.00 to £1.00. Although these are last season's fashion, I picked one up for those messy hair days.
Finally from Primark, I bought the P.S Love nude lipgloss pen for £1.50.
Next, we went to New Look, where I only bought one thing.
 I bought this colourful printed crop top, for £7.99.
We then looked around Claire's.
This
 pack of scrunchies came with a pink lace
 scrunchie and a white one, £3.00

This pack of scrunchies, also £3.00, contains a cream scrunchie decorated with blue flowers and a light blue scrunchie.

As Claire's were having a three for two sale, I decided to grab these scrunchies, one red and one grey. These are £2.00.
We then went to a store in our shopping centre and I bought this gorgeous hair garland.
The shop is called Bowtique and sells glittery bows, bath bombs and other hair accessories, this hair garland was only £2.00.

 Finally, we popped into River Island.
 I haven't yet told you, but I am in love with the girl's frilly socks from RI, they are affordable and fit me, even though I am size five in shoes. River Island do 3 for £5.00 on their girl's socks. The first pair I picked up are these all black frillies.
  The second pair I picked up are these adorable all lilac ones.

 The final pair are these bright pink frillies.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post and have a look at some of my others.
Bella xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment