Showing the world my style :)

16 July 2014

OOTD: 90s Monochrome

Hey guys, today's post I will be showing you one of my favourite ever outfits.
I love this outfit because it has 3 trends going on at once, the monochrome trend, the 90s trend and the festival/boho trend.
My outfit is mainly inspired by the 90s though.
I know the photo quality isn't great at all but I don't have any other photos of me wearing this outfit.
I have posted a photo of this outfit plan kind of thing on my Instagram (@bellafashionfizz).
The shorts are £4 from primark, I love these shorts so much I also recently purchased them in pink and white.
The shoes were £16 from Select Fashion, I've seen this style of shoe in many different places, where they are usually a lot more expensive and sold out, so when I found these I was extremely happy.
I made my top out of an old t-shirt, which is in one of my recent posts.
I made the choker out of loom bands because I have not had time to get a normal one and I am planning on investing in a denim pinafore dungaree dress from Topshop soon. 
I am then just wearing a black scrunchie and a white scrunchie in my high ponytail.
I hope you guys got some inspiration from this post,
See you soon :)
Bella xx


No comments:

Post a Comment