Showing the world my style :)

2 July 2014

This Week's High Street Faves

Heyyy, happy Wednesday!
Hope you're all having a good day, today I'm posting my favourite things in stores this week and things I love, I might make this a weekly thing, not sure though :)
 
Tattoo chocker, £4.50 Claire's

Gingham dungarees, £10

Duffle bag, £11 New Look


Chunky gladiator monochrome sandals, £16 Select Fashion. I've ordered a pair of these and they have arrived, so I will be doing a lookbook or something as chunky shoes are a massive trend at the moment.

Watermelon crop top, £5.99 New Look Petite

 
Watermelon tube skirt, £9.99 New Look Petite

Floral jacket and skirt co-ord set, £30 Boohoo.com

Black wrap over crop top - must have! £22
River Island

I hope you enjoyed this post and gained a few ideas or maybe added something to your shopping list.
See you soon,
Bella xx



No comments:

Post a Comment