Showing the world my style :)

5 July 2014

OOTD: End Of School Year Party

Heyy,
Last night was my end of school year disco/prom, so I decided for this post I would show you my outfit and hair :))

This is my full outfit. I am wearing my favourite dress I have ever purchased, it is £12 (bargain)  from  Boohoo.com.
My shoes were also a bargain. £16 from Select Fashion. I featured these shoes in my last post as one of my high street faves.
My hair was curled with Babyliss Perfect Curl. And I had two braids going down the sides of my head.
For makeup I wore Rimmel wake me up foundation in 201 classic beige. For eyes I went for BOURJOUS smokey eye in 04 nude. I used Rimmell Lash Accelerator Endless mascar and applied that to my upper and lower lashes. I lined my eyes with a non-brand brown eyeliner. I highlighted with No7 skin illuminator and a YvesSaintLauren pen. For blush I used BOURJOUS cream blush in 03. I finally applied a tinted Vaseline and was on my way! 
I hope you enjoyed this post, don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @bellafashionfizz
See you guys soon,
Bella xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment